Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Master Ginger's "About Me" (for future reference)

All this time I have been tearing my prospective dates' profiles apart, I have been remiss in sharing my own self-description, which is the reason I am able to lure these questionable characters into my web of evil. Here it is for future reference.

My "About Me":

I just graduated from Columbia with an MA in Higher Education Administration. I'm currently searching for a job, but in true adult-o-lescent fashion, I'm in no big rush. I enjoy running in Riverside Park, going out with friends, the beach, movies, eating disgusting amounts of McDonald's, and Jameson's on the rocks. I also snort when I laugh.


8 entertaining messages I have received as a result of the aforementioned information that I refuse to respond to because they are from trolls and/or 40 year olds:

1. Soo I was reading through your profile and checking out your pictures you seem really cool - so I've got to reach out. The fact that you are also a Riverside Park fan definitely earned you some bonus points :)

How was your weekend – did you do anything fun?

Yesterday was a Coney Island/Brighton Beach adventure for me and some friends. Got Nathans of course and a ton of sun (the weather beautiful!) so I’m kind of a Jewish lobster right now :)

Headed to the parents in a bit… it's funny... I think my favorite thing to do there is open the fridge. It's stocked with maybe the greatest things - home cooked foods, meats, cheeses, sauces and beverages of all kinds. Yes, definitely a whole lot different than the fridge in my apartment! So there’s a realistic chance I'll be about 100 pounds heavier than my jdate pictures here after I leave tonight :)

And by the way I found it really cool that you just finished up at Columbia and have the rest of the summer... maybe even year to just enjoy. Very jealous :)

Anyways I'm looking forward to hearing back and learning a bit more…

Have a great day!

-Howie

2. A girl who drinks whiskey is a girl I need to date. How is adult-o-lescent life going recently?

Eric

3. Como estas

How was your not-spent-job-searching humpday?

I like that you enjoy running outdoors by the water, but on the UWS? Is that where you live? Its not a deal-breaker, I just wanna know. As for other important questions, do you like bloody marys? How about gummi bears?'

4. I like ur philosophy on job searching, even though it may reveal a slight peter pan syndrome...but ur cute soooo...maybe I can learn some more - Richie

5. You have a good sense of humor!

6. hey...ur pretty cute for a redhead :) can i take you to mcdonald's sometime? if you're lucky, ill let you super size.

-rockkstarr007

7. is it true what they say? red heads know the best spicy thai food?

8. snorting when you laugh is that hereditary?


2 comments: